Saturday, August 15, 2009

Feed Sacks

I have to share this tidbit of news. About 2 or 3 months ago I was gifted with 2 bags of fabric if you remember. Come to find out they were all vintage fabric from the 1925ish to 1932ish period. Well yesterday I was gifted with another bag of feed sacks from the same Lady and they are all different from the first 2 bags. She had told me that there was a missing bag and she would have to find it and well she did. I never was into this kind of fabric but after reading up on it and really giving it a gander it has grown on me. I hope to post pics after I get them all straightened out, which thanks to Vicki who helped me with the first 2, will help me with this one also. I have the story about where they came from and everything and I think that is what even appealed to me more. Just had to share!! I hope you all have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Looking forward to that upcoming post,Sharon. I love 1930s and feedsack fabrics. I have been blessed to find some good deals. Have a great day! :)