Saturday, August 29, 2009

A gift of Love and friendship


i don't know if I ever posted a pic of the beautiful quilt that was made for me from a group that I have been in for quite a few years. About 2 years ago I was having a really rough time in my life and the girls from the beginners and beyond group got together and gifted me with this beautiful quilt. I take it with me if I go away and it is on my bed most times. It made me feel special and I really love this quilt it has such a special meaning to me. I hope you enjoy it.

4 comments:

Pat said...

It's a beautiful a quilt and that was very nice of your friends to do that for you. thanks for sharing it!

Linda Smith said...

That is beautiful, and so special to be made by friends who love you.

Carol said...

What a lovely thing for your friends to do for you. It's gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

You are very special to these lovely ladies. You are so lucky to have such caring and loving friends.