Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Thread Holder

hello everyone it has been awhile but there has been so much going on personally that I have not been able to really just catch my breath. I wanted to show you the thread holder I made. Ihave used Edmar thread but was not satisfied with what happen to it after I opened the thread. It would tangle up and I would lose half of the thread because it would get to be such a mess so I thought ok what can I do to just have it hang. SO I made this little cover to go over one of those pant hangers and then took ribbon and stitched it on the bottom, hung little closthespins on them and once I opened the edmar thread I could hang it from the clothespins and it stayed loose and free and no more tangles. Now mind you since I made this I was shown how to untie the edmar thread and put it together without any of those messes so now I do not need to make these but I do think they are cute.

1 comment:

Junibears said...

This looks so cute and very well made. Lovely! xx