Thursday, November 17, 2011

Needing help with blogs

Good morning I am wondering if anyone els has had the same problem I am having.  Whenever I go to a blog it is taking me forever to be able to go anywhere or post a comment on any blog that I go to , even my own.  I keep getting a message at the bottom of the blog that says blogger needs to recover.  So i hit the reover page and it takes me, without a word of lie at least 14 to 20 minutes for it to recover and then someimtes I still cannot leave a comment or anything.  I am thinking that something is not connecting and it has only been since this new computer that I had to get almost a couple of weeks ago.  I have sent bloggers a note about it and have not heard anything yet so I was wondering if anyone else has gone thru this?  Apprecite any words of advice.

5 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

I can only say to read up on this under help in blogger to fine your answer...I would guess it has to do with the setting on your new computer...when I downed internet explorer 9 blogger stop working for me....I redid my computer back to the factory but you can't do that so I wish you luck. Trish

Lizziebeth said...

When you sign in with your e-mail and password do not check the stay sign-in box. That helped me with leaving comments. Hope this helps.

Gloria said...

Sharon, I haven't had the exact problem you described, but other issues and most of them were fixed by switching to the Chrome browser. Hope you get it all sorted and working for you.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I came here from Pintangle. I joined the tast challenge. Just so you know who I am, so to speak. I think Blogger was having a bad day. I was having that problem also. However, I used to have that problem ALL the time until I added Chrome as my browser for Blogger. I hardly ever have any issues. However, I do still use IE for everything else, because I use my Yahoo email.

Now, I going to look around your blog. I'm sure I'll be back again.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

Thank you Ladies for all your help. I think I am working again or dare I say.....I did have to download chrome but I also had to do other things under IE but hey how did I know....thanks so much for your help...