Friday, December 16, 2011

My word for 2012

I have chosen my word for "2012".  Instead of doing a resolution this year, which always seems to get pushed around until I really do not remember what the resolution was, I have chosen a word.  Hopefully this will help me be a better person, really work on things I want to finish and things I want to learn.  So my new word for "2012" is F O C U S .  Are yo creating a word for this year!  
If you go to my side bar and look for Linda's website she will share with you the reasons she has choose a word and not a resolution.....have a great day

2 comments:

Brenda Cregger said...

Yes my word is FAMILY.
My friends are included in "my family".
I think this is a wonderful idea.
Bren

Melinda said...

I think my word would have to be BALANCE. I tend to focus all my energies on one thing and neglect others.