Friday, January 27, 2012

Friendship Friday- Inspiration

Just wanted to let you all know that Ramona has a new site for all of us bloggers to go and get some wonderful new friends and inspiration.  If you will go here you can check it out for yourselves http://www.create-with-joy.com/2012/01/friendship-friday-blog-hop-3.html her question for this week in What inspired you this week? There are so many things that inspire me, this week particular was the fact that I was going to go to a small group we have at our LQS on thursday and it is called Greatful threads and it is just where a few of us like to add to our artistic selves something different other than quilting.  It is very exciting to see what people do.  The theme was HotStuff and my take on it is in the post before this but due to weather I did not go but will manage to see pics soon.  Really other bloggers, friends, life in general is an inspiration.  I can look out the window and see inspiration, it is all relevant in the artist view I think.  Please check her out and she has also picked a friend whose blog you can check out that is wonderful..  Have a great day.

3 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

I am lacking in inspiration this week...so I will go and check her out and see if I can renew my inspiration.

Christine L said...

Sharon I am just visiting your blog... I love all the fun links you have and your work looks great! Great job on your FMQ Leaves by the way..they look better than mine :)
Hugs,

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Sharon,
Nice to meet you!!! So many bloggers inspire me on a daily basis, but I would have to say that the person who inspired me was Pat Winter! xo Cindy