Saturday, February 4, 2012

CQ blocks

Hi all I have been trying to clean out some of the stuff in the chest that is in my sewing room.  I want to collect all my cq blocks and see what I have and what I want to do with them.  I think they have layed around long enough.  I have quite a few mainly from working with groups at the cqi quilt group and then a few from one  on ones and a few I done myself.  Anyway I thought maybe you would like to see some of my collection....






 This one below I made the top to a tin for just stitching to make it easier to carry around the supplies on whatever I am working on.....enjoy

2 comments:

Barb said...

I love your CQ!!!!

Sue Spurlock said...

You signed as a follower to my blog "Piece Of Work" and I came here to see if I could learn more about you. You seem to be doing all types of work and planning even more! These photos enlarged are quite lovely. I tried to crazy quilt once and made a mess of it. This kind of makes me want to try again.