Thursday, March 29, 2012

Modern Mini Challenge

Michelle is having a small modern mini challenge where we make a 6.5 unfinished block and then it gets sent to a few other people they  add a 1" or 2" border on it and we do not get it back until October.  So I have been piddling with this block and have now decided to use it.  This will be going in the mail shortly.  Basically I just added more fabric and the block grew then I wanted to add like a final frame piece and more yellow so this is what it becomes.....  Have a great day all.

3 comments:

sandiqltr said...

That sounds like a fun challenge and I love your block!

Michele said...

Nice, nice, nice. Too bad I don't get to add to it. I have something that would go wonderfully with it.

Orange Crumpled Napkin said...

This looks fun. Look forward to adding to this block.