Thursday, March 1, 2012

NY Beauty Fabrics

I would like to try my hand at making a New York Beauty quilt and if you look on my side bar there is a group that is starting one on the 3rd.  I have picked out these fabrics having the black as my background but I think I might want all my  points to be one color too.  I have not decided that yet but I guess I will decide shortly, I was thinking of a gold or red.  I will let you know what I decide...thanks for looking.  There is also 2 blacks; one has a little swirl in it almost like a grayish and the other is Kona but I will more than likely go with the Kona.


2 comments:

sandiqltr said...

I love your choices for the New York Beauty. That wil be one stunning quilt.

Wendy said...

Hi Sharon, I love your color choices for your NY Beauty. I have thought about making one of these also. Cannot wait to see how yours goes. Big hugz sent your way.