Thursday, March 29, 2012

"thank you" to so many

I just wanted to say how much I  appreciate the cards and notes coming in the mail telling me that you are praying for me and keeping me in your thoughts.  I have them displayed in my living room and when I look at them they help to give me strength and pull me through this ordeal.  It has been 3 weeks since all this has happened and I have had only 1 chemo treatment but there have been a few bumps and ER visits that I have had to make and climb over and I cannot have imagined getting through them without knowing you are all  here praying for me.  Because of the cancer being in my stomach I cannot really sit at my puter very long because it is very uncomfortable but I still do manage to get here long enough to check my messages and send a note here and there.  My husband asked what I wanted for Mother's Day and I said I think I would like something like a "Kindle Fire" so I would be able to go to my blogs that I like to keep up with or my groups that I am in  and check my emails without having to sit up.  I miss not being able to be involved like I use too.
Well I didn't mean to actually go into all that I just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone who has been praying for me.  You all mean so very much to me!

7 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

You are so welcome! Wishing you the best. Trish

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Hello Sharon, if you would, could you give me your physical address? Your name was drawn as one of the cathedral pin cushion winners:) Congratulations! Wanda

PS, I didn't realize that you are going through some rough roads ahead. Keep the faith to win this battle. Hugs and prayers to you!

Gene Black said...

Sorry I haven't sent a note or card. I did add you to our church choir's prayer list. Before or during every practice we say a prayer.
Can you email your address to me also?

http://thankfullga447 said...

You are on my prayer list, they work.

StitchinByTheLake said...

I've lifted you up in prayer this morning asking for healing, for strength, and for many moments of joy to make the journey easier. blessings, marlene

Brenda Cregger said...

Sharon you are in my prayers and I think of you every day. Love you and hugs girl.

Gwen said...

Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.. God is listening! I hope that today is a good day for you!!