Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A beautiful suprise

I wanted to post a pic of this beautiful quilt I received in the mail.  It is from some very special ladies on the World Wide Crazy Quilt Group that I belong to.  What a surprise it was.  It is a wonderful fun loving yahoo group. If you like to hand stitch or crazy-quilt and just love to be part of a group of people that love to share their talents in hand stitching then you might want to consider joining this wonderful group.
Ladies the quilt is beautiful and I thank you so very much for thinking of me and putting your time and talent into something so lovely.

5 comments:

Julianne said...

How nice!

Michele said...

This is very lovely and it was so sweet of them to gift it to you. I know that you will enjoy snuggling under it.

Love Of Quilts said...

How sweet it is a beautiful quilt!

Quayceetatter said...

U are Welcome!! Juli Levine contacted a few people to make hearts and she put it together. Glad you liked your surprise and so good to hear from you. Especially good to hear you are on the mend!!!!
Linda in NM

barbara woods said...

beautiful quilt