Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A winner

Hi there everyone, thank you all so much for visiting me and saying all those nice things about my blog.  I have not gotten to everyone's blog yet but I intend to so don't give up on me yet..... I am a bit late in pulling the winner out of the hat but I had a friend pass away on Tuesday night and it has been a little mental for me to handle but she has been in pain for a very long time so now she is in a place and filled with love and no longer in pain and for that I am grateful...so now to the winner


"Your Give-Away is so nice...I have not seen that magazine before!
Blessings"

So if you will send me your info I will get these in the mail to you and I hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

Gmama Jane said...

Oh I'm so so happy!!! I am excited to actually win!!!! Thank you so very much! I can't wait to get the magazine and get some good ideas!! Yeah!!
I'll send my address via email
Thank you so much!!
Gmama Jane

http://thankfullga447 said...

Hi Sharon, I am sending you a hug.

Michele said...

Wow. That is 2 wins for Gmama Jane this week as she won my giveway too.

Margie said...

Sharon, am so sorry for your loss. Just wanted to let you know that I have put your name in the pot for the drawing for the tatted snowflake. Good Luck!