Saturday, November 3, 2012

A birthday present

I had my friend Linda over for the first time since January and we had a wonderful time together.  It felt really good to be stitching with my buddy again.  Well along with her she brought me a birthday present and boy I can tell you they are very warm.  A few years ago Linda learned how to make socks and as much as she tried to get me interested, I just know that holding five or six needles at one time is just not something that I see me doing all at one time.  I am just not that coordinated...lol  Anyway I just wanted to share with you all the very pretty pink socks that I received for my birthday.  Thanks so much Linda I really do love them..


3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Sweet, those will keep your tootsies warm!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I admire those who can make socks. I find it fascinating, but have no desire to learn. I will admire from afar. =)

SewCalGal said...

Very cute socks. Definitely look like they'd be fun to wear.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com