Friday, December 28, 2012

3 more days!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas mine was different this year in  a few ways  most were out of my hands but there was 2 that sadden me greatly and  that is all I will say on that matter....
You know I really want to go on a vacation.  I have never been on a vacation in all of my 38 yrs of wedded bliss but for the first time I really want to go on one, just a mini one.  But my DH is a home-body so if it happens I will have to go with a friend or family member or really when I think about it is a vacation so bad to take on your own???  For those of you that have been on one maybe you can tell me.  I am going to start taking my Christmas decorations down..  I usually do this on NY's day but maybe if I do it now all the old baggage will stay with last year and I can ring in the New Year nice and fresh.  I hope you all have a wonderful New Year and I hope you have many, many good things happen......
As far as stitching goes I am getting back to my "Easy Street" mystery quilt and seeing how far I can get considering I am still on the end of step 1.  Have a good night all.  I hate to post without any pictures so I will leave with one and this was a prototype of the few that I did for my daughter....
I will post where I got the instructions for these when I remember where I got them.  Maybe my daughter can help me out here since she sent me the original site or if there is anyone else out there that made them....night all.

2 comments:

sandiqltr said...

Vacations are fun with a friend or a family member, but I have gone on a few by myself that I have thoroughly enjoyed. I usually try to plan those around an event or some form of entertainment where I will be with others but not necessarily "with" others. There are some wonderful venues around here that offer great fun -- Dollywood this time of year; Franklin, TN, or even activities around the Biltmore. Another place I love is Helen, GA.

You DEFINITELY need to get the decorations down and all the "baggage" packed before New Year's Day. Starting the year with a clean slate is how I like to do it!!

Happy New Year to you, my sweet friend!!

Unknown said...

Thank you my friend for your opinion as always and there will be a time in April for us all to gather...Happy New Year!