Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Share a new experience for me

Good morning...I wanted to share a new experience that I had yesterday for the first time oh in about 9 months...I was getting out of my car and going into Bi-Lo and for the first time in a long time I felt the wind in my hair!  Now I know that is not allot to some of you but for me it was awesome.  Since I had my cancer and started treatment in February and then lost all my hair by April it has finally reached about an inch and a half long and I could feel the wind blowing it...I almost cried..I wanted to share this good experience with all of those who have helped pull me through with good thoughts, prayers and sent good Karma my way, thank you!  Have a great day.

8 comments:

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Deus seja louvado! Beijos para você

Sowing Stitches said...

Well I am crying tears of JOY for you as I read your post. Happy Dance! Twirl and spin! Celebrate!!! May each breath you take restore each and every cell in your body!!!

Gene Black said...

Excellent. It is odd how little things like that are not appreciated until they are gone.
You made me smile!

http://thankfullga447 said...

It does grow back, sometimes very curly.

Cynthia said...

Thanks for sharing that. I'm so glad you had that experience.

Brenda Cregger said...

That is so exciting. We can be so grateful for the little/or big things. Funny how much we take for granted. Hugs and love to you my friend.

Barb said...

I so enjoyed your post....I can just see the happiness on your face...totally awesome!

Junibears said...

That must have been such a tremendous feeling! How lovely. may you continue in good health! xx