Friday, July 12, 2013

Giving it a try...

Morning all...Chattanooga has sun, yeah!!!!!  So I am not going to waste one minute of it.  I am going to try some sun dyeing today.  What I did is used PFD fabric and then soaked it with a spray bottle filled with water.  I then used some jacquard paint along with acrylic with a fabric medium in it and just layered until my heart was content.  I then took some things I had handy and had some different shape to them put them on top of the painted fabric and topped that with a piece of glass and now it is in the sun and I am trying to be very patient to see if it works or what it does to tell you the truth...here are a couple of pics of preparing the fabric and then I will show you later what happen with it in the sun...
I know I am in the middle of cleaning my sewing room but I just had to take a break for fun and sun...now I will get bake to the regular scheduled program...have a great day. 

No comments: