Friday, February 20, 2015

ATC February

Morning!  I finished my February ATCs for the Fiberantics group that I am in.  Our theme this month was "transparency"  which I was trying to think of something different for this month with keeping it simple.  Because as you all know I can go over the edge and just keep adding and adding...since my word for this year is "simplify"  this is what I came up with...not that it was hard just time consuming but I am satisfied with the results.  Now I have one more thing to complete which is my February journal page and I can finish my grandson's quilt....
Old  Fashion Screen Door:



What I did was use gesso on each card then ink stamped the background and used a  flower stamp in achieval black so there was something to see other than color.  I cut and glued the no-seum screen down and used thin pieces of wood cut to size  and ink glazed to make the old fashion frame...added the bead for a door knob and called it done....I hope you enjoy taking a peek and I thank you!



No comments: